During this time, when we all are in quarantine, kids at home are not paying attention to dental health. Just remind them that their teeth are not on holidays, but whatever they eat directly affects the teeth. Proper teeth can bring a cheerful smile or a perfect teeth smile. Teeth are exposed every day to wear and tear due to many factors, so they need a lot of care.
Taking care of oral health is essential. With good oral health come healthy gums and teeth which determine your smile. Parents should especially limit excess sugary and fatty food for their kids while they are staying at home. Teach them to maintain oral hygiene and have healthy food.
Dental procedures to give you a big teeth smile
Often it feels our big teeth smile is diminishing, maybe due to poor oral health. If this appears, opt for dental procedures that can regenerate your big smile. They include;
- Using crowns, the crowns fitted on the tooth will repair and strengthen discolored and damaged teeth. They give a natural look as their color is similar to the rest of your teeth.
- Dental implant treatment to replace the missing tooth
- Attaching false teeth between two crowns, also known as bridges. If the teeth near the gap have fillings or need a top, then bridges are a good option.
- When the person wants to correct the gaps or discoloration of teeth or improve crooked teeth, dental veneers are a good option. Veneers fit on the teeth and solve alignment problems.
- Another option available is orthodontic treatment. It also adjusts the teeth and jaws on their correct position. The procedure will straighten the teeth and give you big teeth smile.
- One of the broadest spread dental services is teeth whitening. The dentist uses bleaching gels to clean strains and discoloration from the teeth, giving them a sparkling shine.
If you are interested in having a perfect teeth smile filled with happiness and confidence, contact Pearland Family Dentistry. Our expert team is glad to assist you. Schedule your appointment today by calling 832-649-7344.